Wolf Trap is committed to make its website accessible for all users, including people with disabilities.
This website strives to comply with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI).
Wolf Trap welcomes feedback on ways to improve the site’s accessibility so it is convenient for everyone to navigate. If you experience any difficulties navigating this site, please report those problems to email@example.com or submit a Contact Us form.
To ensure further compliance, this site includes the following accessibility updates:
- Skip links, ARIA landmarks and headings are defined to aid in page navigation
- Alternative text details for appropriate images and other non-text elements
- Structural markup is used appropriately to indicate headings, paragraphs and lists to aid in page comprehension and navigation
- Form labels are programmatically associated with form fields
- Data cells are associated in a data table with their headers
- Embedded documents and multimedia have been made accessible
- Responsive design techniques have been used to optimize the experience for users who access the site at different screen resolutions and magnification levels