Sound for all movies will be broadcast via FM radio station: 89.7
Upon arrival at the gates please present your digital ticket against the closed window of your vehicle.
By attending Wolf Trap Foundation’s Drive-In Movies at Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, you agree to follow the following policies for the safety of all event personnel, other attendees, and for your own safety. Wolf Trap Foundation reserves the right to direct the removal from the event of anyone who does not follow these policies.
- Parking lot opens at 7:00 p.m. and movies begin promptly at 8:30 p.m. Parking lot access will close at 8:15 p.m. so we encourage early arrival.
- All attendees must arrive in an enclosed motor vehicle and must park in a designated space as directed by event personnel. Only passenger vehicles will be admitted. No buses, party buses, limousines, bicycles or foot traffic will be allowed. ADA accessible vehicles are permitted.
- Once parked, you must remain in your vehicle or in your vehicle’s designated picnic space, unless going to or from the restrooms.
- If you want to park next to a friend, please coordinate your arrival at the park at the same time to have the best chance of parking next to each other.
- Oversized vehicles will be directed to the back rows.
- Please turn off all vehicle lights (Headlights, Running Lights, Automatic Lights etc.) when in the parking lot.
- Wolf Trap’s Drive-Ins are weather-permitting and subject to cancellation in the event of inclement weather or forecasted inclement weather. Updates will be provided to ticket buyers via email, the Wolf Trap website, and Facebook events by 5 p.m. on the event day if cancelled, along with refund options.
- Sound for all movies will be broadcast via FM radio station (call number will be provided onsite). Tune in through your car’s FM radio, or bring a portable radio if you plan to sit outside of your vehicle. You may use your vehicle’s Accessory Mode, the ignition position that allows use of the radio and some electrical accessories when the engine is off. Idling of vehicle engines is prohibited in national parks. Closed captioning is provided for all movies.
- You are welcome to bring your own picnic, as well as small chairs if you plan to sit within the designated picnic space outside of your vehicle. Outside food must be brought into the Drive-In inside your car; no external deliveries (such as Uber Eats, pizza delivery, etc.) are allowed. No grilling, cooking, or fires are allowed on premises.
- If you ordered a Movie Pack for 2 or Wolfie Kids Pack, your order will be available for pick-up at the Concessions Tent after your vehicle is parked.
- Please #RecreateResponsibly and remove any trash or debris from your picnics and dispose of trash at home.
- All parking spaces have been designed for appropriate social distancing in accordance with state guidelines. If you decide to set up chairs outside your vehicle, please do so only on the passenger side of the vehicle. This will help facilitate appropriate distancing between parties.
- The wearing of Face masks is strongly encouraged when outside of your vehicle.
- No smoking or vaping in venue area. Use of drugs is prohibited.
- No pets are allowed, with the exception of ADA Service Animals. ADA Service Animals must be in good health. Service Animals must be on a leash, harness, or other type of restraint at all times. The owner must be in full control of the animal at all times.
BY ATTENDING THIS EVENT YOU VOLUNTARILY UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE, AND ASSUME THE POTENTIAL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID 19 VIRUS.