Metro to the Filene Center
The Wolf Trap Express Shuttle, operated by Fairfax Connector, offers roundtrip service from the West Falls Church Metro Station (Orange Line) to all Filene Center* summer performances.
Please plan accordingly as Metro’s SafeTrack plan is underway. Metro/WMATA operation changes are expected to begin on June 25, 2017. Visit the WMATA website for the most up-to-date information.
How it works
- Bus service begins 2 hours prior to showtime and runs every 20 minutes until the performance starts.
- Buses back to Metro leave Wolf Trap 20 minutes after the show, but no later than 11 pm. The final train from West Falls Church Metro (Orange Line) leaves at 11:32 pm.
- Effective June 25, 2017 - End of season, buses depart Wolf Trap 20 minutes after the show, but no later than:
- 10 pm Sunday
- 10:30 pm Monday - Thursday
- 11 pm Friday & Saturday
These departure times reflect changes in Metrorail closing times.
- $5.00 cash
- (or) $5.00 SmarTrip®
- (or) $4.50 SmarTrip® with rail to bus transfer
Bus service is not
available for performances at The Barns at Wolf Trap, Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods, Summer Blast Off, or the Holiday Sing-A-Long at the Filene Center.
Please check the WMATA website for the latest schedule.
Travel by road
Rideshare & Taxi Drop-off
Wolf Trap’s Rideshare and Taxi drop-off and pick-up area is located in the pull-off area on the west side of Trap Road, opposite the marquee. For safety reasons, do not attempt to cross Trap Road. Please use the Pedestrian Tunnel to access the Rideshare and Taxi drop-off and pick-up area and when going to or from the Filene Center.
Leave your car at home and enjoy safe, reliable rides with Lyft, Wolf Trap’s rideshare partner. Enjoy $5 off your first 2 rides with code WOLFTRAP18! Terms apply.
Travel by air
Wolf Trap’s Official Airline
We know why you fly®
American Airlines, American Eagle, and American Connection® serve 260 cities in 40 countries with, on average, more than 3,400 daily flights.