Every April, like clockwork, John McCutcheon visited his old stomping grounds of the mid-Atlantic music world. He'd start at the iconic The Barns at Wolf Trap, where he's played more than any other venue. Charlottesville, his home for two decades, was often the following night, and the Richmond Peace Education Center annually brought up the rear. A host of other presenters chimed in through the years, but he couldn't imagine missing another year visiting these old friends and neighbors.
Join "Folk Music's rustic renaissance man" (The Washington Post) for a fun-filled all-request evening. Leave your requests in the chat.
(1) Entry into livestream on 4/18:
- $20 | General Admission Livestream Ticket
- $30 | Family/Household Livestream Ticket
- $10 | Student Pricing Livestream Ticket
- $5 | Unemployed/Laid Off Pricing Livestream Ticket
- $50 | Music Supporter Pricing Livestream Ticket